In honor of the Bicentenary of the Birth of the Báb, Mine Rich In Gems dedicated a full year of Feast Pages for Kids to stories of the early followers of the Báb 20 issues of Volume 2: Lionhearts from the Time of the Báb. And we have a related Timeline and Map of Persia and Arabia.
- This resource has been diligently developed by a small family business by Lili & Wei Shang and family members. Thank you in advance for purchasing the quantity you intend to print.
Join us for a full year of workbooks of Volume 2! Each issue contains:
- Lionheart Story and Questions – to explore and learn about the early Bábís.
- Gems Kids Talk – to practice dialogue and skits
- Coloring Pages – to relax and use arts and color
- Word Puzzles – to strengthen vocabulary and thinking skills
- Arts and Crafts – to create together and offer as generous gifts
- Snacks – healthy and fun creations to serve to others
- Story and Music Suggestions – to inspire
- An inspiring message about the Bahá’í Fund
- Mini-Story Book – a summarized Lionheart story for early readers
The 19 Day Feast Pages for Kids! activity booklets support:
- the spiritual education of children in a community
- parents, children’s class teachers, junior youth animators and coordinators, assemblies and feast committees
- 19-day feast, holy days, home visits, and in support of children’s classes and junior youth groups.
- interfaith education
- homeschooling education
These pages are a fun way to engage children and junior youth in the study of the Holy Writings at the 19 Day Feast and throughout the month, learning the rhythm and flow of the Bahá’í calendar. For ages 2-14. Feast Pages make wonderful gifts for Ayyám-i-Há, Naw-Rúz, Home Visits, or other Holy Days.
Check out Feast Pages for Kids Volume 1: Introduction to the Bahá’í Months and Holy Days