Please pardon the construction! We’re updating our site.
Mine Rich in Gems
We’re a family team and we created Bahá’í inspired children’s spiritual workbooks (and more!) – containing coloring pages, word games, arts and crafts, stories, music and more!
For kids ages 4-12 (younger and older, too!)
for 19 Day Feast, all through the month, Holy Days, Children’s Class support….
For parents, grandparents, teachers, coordinators, animators and assemblies to engage with the children and junior youth of their communities. Informative and helpful for older youth and adults who are new to the Faith.
19 Day Feast Pages for Kids
- Printed Books | Freebies | Check us out on Supporting the Core Activities
- Each volume has 20 workbooks for 19 months + Ayyám-i-Há.
- Volume 1: Introduction to the Bahá’í Months and Holy Days
- Volume 2: Stories of the Lionhearts from the Time of the Báb (20 workbooks for 19 months + Ayyám-i-Há)
Ruhi Teaching Tips & Tools
We have begun creating materials to support those who teach using the Ruhi Institute materials. We started with Book 3 Grade 1 lessons. Here are some of the materials we have completed so far:
- Mine Rich In Gems Poster/Puzzle Craft & Game and the video which shows how to use it!
- Blessed Is the Spot Coloring & Activity Book
- Prayer book with 9 Grade 1 prayers and activities
- HomeVisit Excel Sheet
“Regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Education can, alone, cause it to reveal its treasures, and enable mankind to benefit therefrom”.Bahá’u’lláh