materials to support the Ruhi Book 3 Teaching Children’s Classes program
Ruhi Teachers’ Tips & Tools
Materials to support the Ruhi Book 3 Teaching Children’s Classes Program
Ruhi Book 3
For more information about Ruhi Book 3 neighborhood children’s classes please contact your local Bahá’í neighbors and read more – join a study group and plan with parents to conduct classes for children in your community.
If you have a tip or tools to share please email us at email@example.com – we’d love to use our blog, website and social media to help share it with others. Be a guest blogger! Collaborate to create more tips and tools. Share also via social media.
Some Teacher's Tools
- Mine Rich In Gems Poster/Puzzle Craft & Game and the video which shows how to use it! (Currently just the video)
- Blessed Is the Spot Coloring & Activity Book (Printed paperback book)
- Blessed is the Spot Discs, DIY (Youtube videos)
- Prayer book with nine Grade 1 prayers (downloadable DYI mini prayerbook)
- HomeVisit Excel Sheet (downloadable Excel sheet)