19 Day Feast Pages for Kids
Volume 1: Introduction to the Bahá’í Months and Holy Days
updated October 2019
In this issue, we explore the Bahá’í month through quotations from the Bahá’í Writings.
Inside you’ll find:
- Questions – to explore and learn about the Bahá’í Writings
- Gems Kids Talk – to practice dialogue and skits
- Coloring Pages – to relax and use arts and color
- Word Puzzles – to strengthen vocabulary and thinking skills
- Arts and Crafts – to create together and offer as generous gifts
- Snacks – healthy and fun creations to serve to others
- Story and Music Suggestions – to inspire
- and inspiring message about the Bahá’í Fund
19 Day Feast Pages for Kids! is created to support the spiritual education of children in a community along with parents, children’s class teachers and junior youth animators and coordinators, and assemblies. These pages are a fun way to engage children and junior youth in the study of the Holy Writings at the 19 Day Feast and throughout the month, learning the rhythm and flow of the Bahá’í calendar. For ages 4-14.
Please share your experiences at the 19 Day Feast using these pages – share pictures, stories, anecdotes! We’d love to share them with other readers for inspiration. Thank you! Any questions? Please call us at +1 (331) 444-3927 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource has been diligently developed by a small family business, please support them with your honesty by purchasing the quantity you intend to print.