Interested in working on Feast Pages for Kids - activity pages to support children's programs at the 19 Day Feast? We would love to collaborate with you. Just email us at email@example.com or use the form below. Some areas where we could use some help include:
- Happily friends are working in teams and offering to translate the pages into other languages.
- We'd love to collaborate with you and post your final editions on our site and send you the link to share with others.
- Share a story about your 19 Day Feast experience and we'll include it in our blog and/or social media
3) Activities & Arts Suggestions
- Word Games & Activities (Related vocabulary list of 19 words and their meanings)
- Arts & Crafts (including snack idea to serve at the feast)
- Stories of the Central Figures and other Bahá'í figures.
- Music suggestions
- Art - ideas, or actual art (photos, drawings, crafts, painting, sculpture, origami, etc) from children, junior youth, youth or adults
4) Writing & Editing
- Writing about the Holy Days (when there are holy days in a month - a special page dedicated to learning more about it.)
- Writing a story for Gems Kids Talk (About 300 words, a skit between 4 friends with conversation and story helping children get ready for the monthly feast, giving to the Bahá'í Funds, consultation and related to community building.)
5) Social Media
- Share the Feast Pages with friends
- Be a guest blogger, write a blog post about the 19 Day Feast