That's a part of the Ridván 2019 Message, paragraph 2.
Thinking about how we can increase this wonderful tool into our lives and see how it affects our thoughts, feelings, and actions.
Each morning I am grateful that I can say prayers together with my Mom and Step Dad, Lili and Wei. We meet at 8am with the plan to:
- Check in/Reflect
- Study - The Ridván 2019 Message now
Then off to work by 9:30 am!
One of the things that came from our consultation yesterday was that I will start to blog a little each morning. Not to overthink or over produce, just each day share a little something. With the purpose to connect with openly and authentically others with our process to work together on this shared service at Mine Rich in Gems, including what we're learning from striving to work in teams and teach and take part in building up the institute process in our cluster and learning from friends around the world as they do the same.
Today I wanted to share about the prayers that we say during our morning meetings to help us in our work. I thought it may be interesting to see which ones we have been choosing and why:
- Teaching Prayer for the Central States: Let the spreaders of the fragrances of God recite this prayer every morning: O Lord, my God! Praise and thanksgiving be unto Thee
- Prayer for "publishing far and wide": Exalt by them Thy Cause, unfurl Thy banners and publish far and wide Thy wonders.
- Prayer to "unravel the secrets that are treasured up": O Lord, help Thou Thy loved ones to acquire knowledge and the sciences and arts, and to unravel the secrets that are treasured up in the inmost reality of all created beings.
- Long Prayer - the Tablet of Ahmad or the Long Healing Prayer
- Prayer for the Parents/Families, The Departed, Unity, Marriage
- Prayer for Children, Junior Youth and Youth
Communications at Mine Rich in Gems